Friday, August 11, 2006

14 signs of falling in love...

These are the 14 signs of falling in love according to Pupai(Leng's sis).. DOn't know if it' true, just wanted to share it with you,, I commented on each number..=p

14 siGns of fAlliN iNlOve

FourteEn sIgns of faLLing inLove*_^

14.) YOU LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE PICTURE ALL THE TIME...... (->if you have friendster that its..)

13.) WHEN YOUR ON tHE PHONE WItH tHEM LATE AT NIGHT AND THEY HANG UP, YOU STILL MISS tHEM EVEN WHEN It WAS JUST TWO MINUTES AGO. (->who won't miss that?.. jst hanging up?!?)

12.) YOU READ THEIR TEXTS OR IM'S OVER AND OVER AGAIN. (-> reminiscin' eh?)

11.) YOU WALK REALLY SlOW WHEN YOU'RE WItH THEM(->or you're just naturally slow)

10.) YOU FEEL SHY WHENEVER THEY'RE AROUND.(->what if I am really shy? even with other people?)

9.) WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM, YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER AND SLOWER AT THE SAME TIME (->very bad for my weak heart!)

8.) YOU SMIlE WHEN YOU HEAR THEIR VOICE. (->funny voice, i guess)

7.) WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEM, YOU CAN'T SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU, All YOU SEE IS HIM/HER.(-> now that's creepy)

6.) YOU START LISTENING TO SLOW SONGS, WHILE THINKING OF THEM (->what if I'm listening to slow songs .. uhh.. religious slow songs..)

5.) THEY'RE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT.(->maybe they owe me a big amount of money)

4.) YOU GEt HIGH JUSt FROM THEIR SCENT. (->weird?!?)

3.) YOU REAlIZE THAt YOU'RE AlWAYS SMILING TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM. (-> I always smile when I think of joven, yet I am not in love with him.. How is that, eh?)

2.) YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM, OR ANYTHING TO SEE THEM.(-> anything??)

1.) WHILE READING THIS, THERE WAS ONE PERSON ON YOUR MIND THE WHOLE TIME... (-> waah,, I'm weird.. There are atleast 5 person who cam into my mind while reading this..)

That's it.. 14 signs.. True or not.. I have no idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home