Thursday, July 27, 2006

impudence, persistence, endurance

To be a good liar, you should have these three qualities: impudent mind, grand persistence, and solid endurance.. Ask me where I got that?.. From Joo Yoo Rin of "My Girl".. And in that series.. SHe prove all of them effective..=)

So.. I realize.. I should impudently persist that I have no feelings for him.. and endure that decision.. If I can't lie to myself.. At least I can lie to others.. And oh.. How good I am in lying.. I never thought I would have to put this mask on again.. But I just have to.. If I don't wanna be found out..

I'm giving myself a deadline.. When the clock struck 12 midnight on the 29th of July.. I would leave everything behind me.. I'll pretend that I never met any of them.. and persist that nothing happened.. and endure the pain the all the memories would bring..

From then on, I would become a new person.. Untouchable, Cold, Unreachable.. I never knew it would come this far.. But I'm so tired of it.. I haven't cried yet.. and I won't.. never.. I think its too late..=)

OHKAY!!! that was senseless again.. What has eaten me and I'm talking nonsense things?..=p.. Katz would be going back to Japan next week.. Yay!! He'll be gone for a long time again..='(..

We don't have classes today.. Jr, Tom, Joven and Alu came to our house..=).. We watched 2 episodes of "My Girl" then we went to SM.. Had our lunch there, but JR has to go back to UST becasue she has to meet up with Joseph.. Tom, Joven, Alu and Me played at the arcade and collected tickets.. Tom wanted to get the Tigger plushie for Achel.. It was worth 160 tickets.. So we played all the games that gives away tickets.. Galing-galing namen.. We were able to collect all that 160tickets.. Naiinggit ako.. gusto ko rin ng Pooh..=p..

interlude: flashback

I remember..(I'll reminisce and reminisce muna.. its not yet the 29th pa naman..) when Ryoi-chan and I were still okay.. He asked me what I wanted to have when we celebrate our 1st yr anniversary.. told him that I want a sports car, 1million US dollars and a house and lot..=p.. then I said I was just kidding.. Then I saw this big Winnie the Pooh stuff toy.. (We we're at the mall at that time..).. Since I love pooh.. and I always dreamed of buying that expensive toy.. I went to see its price.. Checking if its on sale.. If yes.. I would buy it then and there.. Unluckily its not.. Then Ryoi-chan told me.. I'll buy you that when we turn 1 year.. OH.. now.. no more Big winnie the pooh stuff toy for me..='(..

end of flashback

Anyway.. Then after the arcade.. We went to a karaoke booth to sing.. hahaha.. I just love singing.. But darn Katz have to call me.. Waah.. I sang only two song..=(.. I thought he could make it to the mall.. JR said she would want to meet Katz.. But Katz is rushing something.. Hay.. artists..=p.. so busy talaga..

Well.. that's all for now.. Still not yet done with my manga reading.. And I have more pending mangas.. So.. byebye.. my scanlated mangas are waiting for me..=)

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home