Monday, July 24, 2006

the girl who braved the storm..

Corny title ne?.. Bear with it.. cant think of any eh.. =p

It's been raining nonstop since yesterday.. Kaya, classes are suspended today.. Waah.. we've been cheated again.. We really dont have classes every monday.. Sana, they just suspended the classes for tomorrow..

Well, just got home from Bulacan.. Today is Tito Ferdie's Bday.. Some of his realtives came yesterday.. Para makikaen.. I dont want to sound biased.. but really.. I dont like his realtives.. Tito Ferdie is okay.. but his mom and sister.. they're.. uhm.. they're just a bunch of leeches that don't see anything but money.. I mean.. I dont want to be rude.. but they just know my mom when they need money or something from her.. Yesterday.. they came eraly,, mommy and tito ferdie were out to buy something from the wet market.. hay naku.. i didn't go out of the room and just pretended to be asleep.. ayaw ko nga cla alukin ng coffee.. eh feeling at home.. they made coffee for themselves.. then instead of cleaning up the mess they made.. they waited for mommy and tito ferdie and it was my mom who washed the cup and saucers they used.. oh! i hate them.. hinde sila bisita noh at hinde katulong mommy ko.. then.. they were all in the sala.. watching tv.. while my mom is cooking food for them to eat.. wala man lang nakaisip tumulong.. knowing na they would be the one eating what my mom is preparing.. When i wento down.. i helped my mom with the dishes then i again locked myself up in the room.. i dont want to see nor hear them.. kakainis talaga.. later that day.. my mom confided in me that tito ferdie's relatives wanted them to buy a nebulizer for his dad worth 4k.. hay naku.. mukha bang walking bank mommy ko?.. i joked and said.. what don't i just give my nebulizer to them? im not using it anyway.. malaking pera ang 4k ah.. hay..

Its okay if they borrow money from us eh.. I see no problem in that.. the problem is.. I hate it when they treat my mom as a "pautangan".. They just remember her when they need money.. Mga mukhang pera.. I hate being rude.. And I even try anything possible just to be nice to them.. pero umaabuso cla.. Kakainis talaga..

Anyway, just got home from Bulacan.. As mentioned in my blog.. I was the Girl who braved the storm.. It was raining so hard in the highway.. I can't even see the vehicles infront of us.. Thank God I made it home in one piece..=).. Hahaha.. talked to Joven today.. nyahahaha.. I did it!! I won our bet!! Hay naku.. Joven should be mindful of what he is saying.. hahahaha.. talo xa.. barely got out of that huh.. Im so happy...

Its raining so hard again.. I hope there'll be still no classes tomorrow.. I don't feel like going to school yet.. Hay.. Am I bad? For feeling this way bout my tito's relatives?.. If there's one thing I hate most in this world besides frogs, its leeches... =(

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home