Wednesday, July 26, 2006

kasalang sumpa!!

I feel like I just woke up from a hazy dream.. hazy.. but I remember it vividly.. ='(

It's really hard to do, but the dreamer just have to wake up for she has nothing to dream for anymore.. Everything, even her dreams were taken away from her.. Nothing she has nothing but tears which were unshed..

Oh.. How sad it is when all the things that are special to you is taken one by one..

OH---KAY!! that was nonsense..

Well.. Watched "Sukob" today with my friends.. Yay!!.. So scary.. The whole gala was planned by easy.. Monday night, he texted us to bring extra money because we will watch sukob on Wednesday.. Last night, I was actually planning not to go, because I want to save money.. But Alu persuaded me.. Anyway.. It was worth it.. The movie was good.. And Kris' acting.. well.. it was expected from her.. to be a bit o.a.=p..

Many watched the movie.. Maybe because it was the first day and because there'll be no classes the next day..

WAAH!! My stupid monitor is going nuts.. It keeps on changing its color.. from yellow to white to yellow again..

Well then.. Alu bought an anklet today.. I like it! I want one too.. But, I have to save money so I'll just let that anklet pass..=)

Im so tired.. Mommy left the office late.. So, I also came home late.. Need to sleep now.. err.. go back to reading scanlated mangas pala..=p.. Im addicted to themm..
Aion..

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home