Thursday, July 27, 2006

Never!!

I won't check my friendster account for 3 months or so.. ='(

Im hyperventilating now!!.. I've seen something I shouldn't have.. or atleast prefer not to.. Shit.. Why am I affected so?.. It's not like .. waah.. why?..='(

The feeling.. It's familiar yet something new.. I felt this way before, but not like this way before.. do you get me?..

I'm talking nonsense here, but I dont care.. This shouldn't have happened if I just.. I just.. Oh goodness.. My heart.. its racing.. the pain.. its unbearable.. its so hard to breathe.. why?..

Oh God!.. Why?.. Shit.. you shouldn't have showed it to me.. I can't take it and I don't understand why.. What is wrong with me?..='(

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 1:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home