Friday, August 04, 2006

watashi no koto daisuki!

Pretending is the most painful yet easiest way out... Once one have mastered the art of pretention.. Nothing would go wrong.. Bad thing is, I suck at pretending.. I thought I've already mastered it.. I guess I was wrong.. I cannot pretend because I dont know how to..

Like in our quiz in IT105 today.. I tried to pretend that I studied and I can surely pass that test.. But I know I can't.. I don't know a thing.. The test paper seems like to speak a foreign language to me.. I read it, over and over again.. But it still sounded foreign to me.. That's when I realized.. I cannot pretend that I am good in school.. When in fact I am not.. The.. I cannot also preten that I don't know someone whom I know very much.. I wanted to ignore them.. But when I saw them today.. It has the same effect on me.. My heart's beating so fast.. I feel like I am hyperventilating.. My throat was blocked.. I feel like crying.. I think I was almost crying.. almost.. the feeling was there, the blockage in my throat, except that.. there were no tears.. not even a drop..

Hahaha!! Even if I suck at pretending.. At least I can't cry anymore... err.. is that a good thing or bad?.. Anyway.. I was in a public place at that time.. I cannot afford to cry.. and Katz wasn't around.. hay..

Got to stop and study.. I have a quiz tomorrow too.. Vetzky no hitoribotsi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home