Wednesday, August 02, 2006

rule #6: forget and forget

According to my "10 ways on how to heal.." the 6th way is to forget and forget.. You've read it right.. Forget and forget.. not forgive and forget.. Wala lang. I can't think of a suitable title eh..

I'm actually super busy right now, I have 2 pending reports, 2 long quizzes, and one RFP for which I don't know what to do.. This past week has been a hell for me.. I've noticed that I was always on the cramming mode and I haven't done anything right yet.. I'm keeping myself busy yet there is no finish product.. In short, Im just wasting my time..

I hate my life as of now.. It really sucks.. and I dont even know why..

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't mind those assholes and all the shitloads they give you. remember, jealousy is a motivation. they are all jealous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home