Tuesday, July 25, 2006

effect of scanlated mangas...

If only someone was there with me, at that moment, at that time.. Then maybe.. I wont feel this way.. Then maybe.. just maybe.. I still believe in fairytales..

Im currently reading a scanlated manga at the moment.. Titled, "Summer Love".. It's cute.. Well, actually.. Everything I've read is nice.. But a scene in this manga really caught my attention.. It's like this:

Aki walked out of the house after talking to Nara about their, not knowing that Haruki followed her. She was seating just outside the house, keeping all the hurt she is feeling inside. Haruki sat down beside her. And their conversation goes on like this:

Haruki: Are you okay? I heard the conversation (between Aki and Nara)
Aki: Yeah. Nara has a happy face when he is with Ayana, I never saw him smile like that when he is with me. Maybe because I'm not that....

Aki was not able to continue what she will be saying. Haruki grabbed her and tightly held onto her.

Haruki: Just cry! You have already endured it for the whole day. You've been trying so hard. You can stop now. Just cry.

The End..=p

Not really.. But that scene was my favorite. Then I thought, if only I have a 'Haruki' there with me at the time. Maybe I was able to cry and release the pain I was holding inside me. And then maybe, just maybe...

But past is past. =).. I can never go back nor change it.. This is me, and this is what I've become.. I cannot do anything about it now.. I'll just have to deal with all the consequences of the action I did..

JR was right.. I told her before that, I'll risk anything just to be happy even for a while.. I don't care if I get hurt again.. I just want to be happy.. And I was happy.. I'll just jepp all those happy memories and never mind all the bad and sad and painful ones.. My friend texted me nga, "Life is like me.... It's beautiful!!=p"


OHKAY!! This post is a side effect of too much scanlated manga.. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors.. I don't reread my post eh.. Anyway.. blogposts are synanonymous with diaries, right?.. so no need for rewriting.. hehehe..=)...

Goodnight.. Have to go back to my scanlated mangas..=p





2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home