Monday, October 13, 2008

21 for 21

1.) 12:00AM - surprise call and visit from 2 most important guys in my life. Yippee!!! Fireworks!!=D

2.) 12:30AM - another surprise call and a birthday cake. Balloons galore!=D

3.) 1:00AM - High traffic of callers (well-wishers).

4.) 2:00AM - Got pissed and turned off my phone.

5.) 5:30AM - Breakfast in bed. (pancakes with lots of mangoes.yum=D)

6.) 7:00AM - Parade and Mass in UST.

7.) 10:00AM - Coffee with Katz in Trinoma.

8.) 11:30AM - Lunch with Dad and Tita Yos in Itallianis. Ice cream from Marlon (cute waiter.=D)

9.) 11:55AM - SMS from someone unexpected. (touching greeting..=D)

10.) 1:00PM - Bought Sketchers Cali Gear (gift to myself)

11.) 3:00PM - Merienda in Cafe Breton (Mango Crepe overload)

12.) 4:00PM - Bought books from Powerbooks.=D.. Yay.. Gift to self again=D

13.) 4:30PM - Met up with my Mom at The Block (more cakes..=D)

14.) 5:30PM - Saw two old friends. Chit-chat, girl-talk, Fruitas shake.=D

15.) 6:30PM - Dinner with Mom, Kaye and Tito Ferdie. (New pants and New perfume..=D)

16.) 8:00PM - Desserts with Katz and Leon (Green butterfly earrings.. Thanks Leon!!=D)

17.) 9:00PM - Puri kura with Katz and Leon. Yay.

18.) 11:00PM - Home at last!=D. New bag..=D

19.) 11:45PM - Birthday greeting from JR and Ralph. (Takte, magtatampo na sana ako kase nde nila ako nigreet..)

20.) 11:59PM - Call from Ryoi-chan. Last well-wisher for the day..=D.. Also got an unexpected package from him.=D.. full of memories, but not the same effect...

21.) 12:00AM - onwards - Still waiting for someone to greet me. Someone who I did not expected to forget.. hmmm.. >=(

=======================================

21 things I did on my 21st birthday. Actually, many things happened that day, but these 21 are the highlights.=D.. Yay!!

Happiness!!=D.. I had better birthdays but this year was definitely better than last's. And since I was given another year to

live, fool around and make myself worthwhile, I am really grateful to HIM.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home