Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's MOVING...

It's MOVING!! Yeah, my LIFE's finally MOVING!!

I've been told by someone ";P Hehe medyo nakakasabay kasi ako sa takbo ng buhay mo eh.."
Then I asked myself, "Pano ba tumatakbo ang buhay ko ngayon?" It took me a while to find out the answer to that. And the answer that I should've known still caught me by surprise.

My life THEN wasn't moving at all. I cannot call it exactly as 'takbo' because I am stucked. Stucked somewhere in between uncertainty and certainty. I am not uncertain what to do and yet I am not also certain. Things just don't go the way their supposed to go.

I told that person (above) that my life isn't moving and I'm stucked, and his answer was "aandar din yan", and I realized, yes, somehow I have to make it move. I have to find a way to start my life all over again and make it move.

And its finally moving now. I found a reason to move on. A reason to walk away from that somewhere in between place. A reason to be certain of what to do again.

Sometimes, life, our life gets stucked. And it ceases to move. But we can't be stucked forever. If we have to push it ourselves just to keep it moving then do so. Pushing is not that easy, but once it started moving, the next steps wont be that hard anymore.

For those people whose lives are not moving. Give it a HARD push. You have friends to help you in that.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home