Thursday, October 02, 2008

Its NOT VERITAS.. Its CRAP!!

***Oh so Aiza has 'almond-shaped eyes' that can melt you in seconds...
***Diane dear, your a kabit?? and on top of that, you have a loud voice?? since when??
***Ethel - Shy but outgoing??? <- anu ba talaga? you cannot be both, really...
***Ralph - Introvert yet a social butterfly.. very very disturbing.. these two are contradicting personalities..

WHO THE EFF WROTE OUR WRITE UPS????

Those things mentioned above are just few things among the many flaws I saw in our HS yearbook. I can still name more flaws but that would take me forever. The VERITAS we waited for 5 EFFING LONG YEARS looks like it was done overnight then printed on the first paper-like thing the maker got his hands on.

IT'S NOT WORTH THE WAIT and I WANT AN EFFING REFUND!!!

I know, my reaction/rants is SUPER delayed. I've already heard feedbacks from friends and batchmates. But TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE.

Darn! The disappointment is just TOO MUCH. We paid for this yearbook and I think it is our right to get what is due for us. I'm sorry if I am using such strong words, but our veritas?? IT'S CRAP. It is not something I can proudly show my friends/colleagues.

ANG CHEAP CHEAP TALAGA...

Anyway, at least there is ONE THING that didn't go WRONG in the year book. For some FORTUNATE reasons, it seems that St. Dominic didn't lost one single write-up and all their write-ups are nicely done...err.. well that is if we over-look a FEW (how do we measure few?) GRAMMATICAL ERRORS and INCONSISTENT IDEAS.

I also happen to notice, so there really was a VERITAS orgranization. I wonder, what were their contributions again? I always thought that Aquinian is the one responsible for Veritas, ALWAYS, not until some 'GOOD' soul felt the need to be a 'GOOD' samaritan, took responsibility, and VANISH out of thin air.

FRUSTRATING!!! It's NOT WORTH THE WAIT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home