Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I DON'T want to LIKE YOU!!

I LIKE YOU and guess what? I DON'T WANT TO LIKE YOU.

But I just can't help it. Liking you is as natural as breathing for me. Which is very stupid really because I already know how to breathe before I met you.

I like you so much it hurts me. I like you so much, it's insanity if I start to like you more. I like you so much and yet you don't even care about me.

I don't want to do EMO posts anymore. But this is stressing me out. Finally admitting to myself that I like you more than I'm supposed to is STUPID. I just ended up hurting myself.

Aside from hurt, there is this feeling of JEALOUSY. My most hated feeling. I hate jealousy because it turns me to someone I don't know. I hate jealousy because it makes me see things blindly. I hate jealousy because it turns me to an irrational being. I hate jealousy, because it is the MOST DOMINANT feeling I feel since I started liking you.

I don't want to like you. So please tell me, HOW CAN I NOT LIKE YOU?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home