Saturday, October 11, 2008

A date with my BOYS..=D

This is a SUPER delayed post. Anyway I'm still posting it..=D

Had a slightly late merienda with my two precious boys last Wednesday. It was a supposedly date with Ralph. But while in glorietta (waiting for the ever so LATE Ralph, as usual) I decided to text Jhapi and invited him over. So it was my date with my two precious boys.=D

Meeting time was 6pm SHARP (Ralph's idea) but i should've known him, oh well I do but I hoped he'd already changed. He was late as usual. He came at around 630pm. I was there 545pm.

Anyway, I was craving for crepe two weeks ago, that is how our date was planned. We went to Cafe Breton in greenbelt. They had the best crepe (i've tasted) ever. =D

Jhapi's crepe was BURNING literally. hahaha. He ordered something with cherries and a bit of alcohol so it was kind of flaming. I've never ordered that kind before so I was really amazed.=D. I even took a picture of it. Oh by the way, pics will follow later. I don't have a copy, Jhapi has them all.=D

I ordered Strawberry Short crepe. Strawberry cream, strawberry jam, strawberry ice cream, everything strawberry.. yay! I was in GASTRONOMIC heaven. Nothing really beats good food and even better company. I really MISSED my two boys so much. They are the closest boys to me in college. I'm as open to them as I am to JR. They're my best friends. And having them again, both them by my side is HAPPINESS.=D

We talked about so many things. Reminisced college days, laughed about things that we found NOT so laughable before and many more. We exhanged work experiences and many more. It's like being in college again, as if nothing has changed. \

But so many things has changed. But despite all those changes, our friendship still remained strong, if not stronger. I want to do that again dearies, a date with the both of you. =D


1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home