Monday, September 22, 2008

I have a heart... I wish I don't

and it's not working properly. It's not doing its job properly.

I wonder.. hmmm..

"If you have 5 more months to live, what would you do?"

-- a very common question asked during retreats, and other solemn religious activities. A question most of the time answered by outrageous stuffs; outrageous, extravagant, impossible stuffs.

Also, this kind of question is answered by "live life to the fullest".. and probably that is the most cliche response you'll get. I see its point. Do what you have to do. Enjoy every moment. Be happy and make others happy.

Those two answers are the most common answers you'll hear from people when faced with that kind of question. But in my case, if asked that question, I'm pretty sure, I cannot answer.

5 months is 5 SHORT EFFING MONTHS!! What can I do in 5 months? I can't even get happily married in 5 months. And that's my no.1 dream, to get married! Really, I have no idea how to answer that kind of question. Most people plan. Most people know what they want in life. Most people schedule their. But when all of a sudden, you are presented that kind of question, "MAKAKA-PAGISIP KA PA BA NG MATINONG SAGOT??"

We are given freewill. We are given choices. But there are times, there's nothing to choose from anymore. There's nothing left.

---------------------------------

WAAA.. NONSENSE POST!!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home