Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 ways on how to heal a broken heart.

In my 20 years of existence, I think I can already say that I've already experienced most if not all of the pain in the world. So I think I also have the right to this kind of TOP 10.

SO here goes nothing..

----------------------------------------------

10. eat lots of ice creams..

09. if you're in a diet, content yourself with just ice.. same effect, less calories..

08. search for new possible 'inspirations'..

07. forget and forget!

06. cry until your tear glands burst..

05. watch mushy movies and bash their plots..

04. go out every now and then.. with different guys that is..

03. never talk about it with your friends.. you'll just tend to reminisce the past that way..

02. Sleep until the feeling goes away..=D

01. hurt yourself again(=p).. remember the law.. pain cancels pain..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: all of the aforementioned ways has no proven therapeutic claims.. they are all based on my own exeprience.. but hey.. there's nothing bad in trying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home