Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my last..

"if you don't trust people you are cheating yourself. you deprive yourself of being completely happy" - Alexandra Lawrence

But do you know what is the downside of trusting too much? It is trusting the persons who are not worthy of being trusted. Everyone is given the privilege to give their trust to anyone they deem worthy of trusting, some just abuse that privilege. They go all along giving away their trusts as if giving candies to street-children. And I, my dear readers is as guilty as charged. How in the seven hells would you know anyway that they not worthy to be trusted in the first place? You'll just know it when they start betraying, and the bad thing is you've already trusted them too much. You idiots! I'm made of a much sterner stuff than you thought I am. I am stronger than you, YOU LEECHES!!! Not my loss! I just regret the time I wasted trusting you.

Anyway, I was just frustrated. Now onto happier thoughts. Already got our final draft for our thesis paper. Thank God we didn't need to do major revisions. Our work is not flawless but revisions are just minor ones, like few typographical and grammatical errors. Aside from that, our thesis paper is ready. Yokatta!

I just talked with Pakner. It seems that my plan for October is near POSSIBILITY already. Just have to pull some strings here and there and voila! everything would be in action. It is nice spending your special day with your true and real friends rather than spending it alone coz you have none.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm on a 'no-social-life-frustrated-programmer' mode now. So I have no time getting affected by people who do not matter. Who needs them anyway? I know I don't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home