Friday, August 17, 2007

Did you know that .....

One whole week is wasted because of the 'wrong' forecast of PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services) and of course the non-stop downpour of rain, courtesy of the tropical storm 'EGAY'..

Hmph! Just when I studied seriously for each and every test that I was suppose to take this week. Yan tuloy, I did nothing but lead a piggy-lifestyle these last few days. What else can I do anyway? Except to binge eating and sleep and of course a little 'socializing' (aka flirting) over the phone with some 'friend'. Can't help it, I'm a Nasty and technical flirt combined (see On Flirting and Flirting 101 )

Guys, I need advice. Should I cut my bangs or not? About a few weeks before I was so set on cutting my bangs again, but when it was announced that we will have a picture taking for our graduation portraits on the 17th of September, I started having second thoughts.

I want to look good in my graduation portrait, well it's not that I don't look good with bangs, HECK! I'm the definition of GORGEOUS-NESS.. <- self-proclaimed and this is my blog so no one can contradict me.... Anyway as I was saying I want to look good and different in our grad portrait, so I would like to curl my hair for that day so I'm wondering if curly hair will go well with bangs. What do you think?

Ooh it's raining again. Classes for tomorrow are suspended again. Arrgg.. Anyway, my only consolation is I love this kind of weather. The soothing coolness that brings a refreshing feeling, the dark sky that brings sleepiness, the sound of the drizzling rain that makes people gluttonous, everything.

But did you know that there is actually a scientific explanation for all the effects of a cold and rainy weather to people. Yes, there is a scientific explanation why every time it rains, we always feel like sleeping, we become lazier than usual, we have the tendency to be depressed and utterly lonely and we commit the sin of gluttony. Well, according to some source, when we are not exposed to sunlight our body produces some kind of chemical called 'melatonin' that triggers/stimulates senses in our body that makes us feel that way (aforementioned situations) every time it rains. *sorry for some inaccuracies and poor explanation, I just heard this from a radio news and medical terms are not my forte*

Oh so that's why no matter how I love rain, I still get kind of depressed every time. And did you also know that being depressed every cold season (extreme cases, maybe) is a symptom of some kind of Psychological Disorder. It has something to do with Mild Depression --- whatever. Something like that. Waa... Scary, luckily I'm not suffering from that very often.

Waa.. I just hope, we'll have a nicer weather next week. I may prefer this kind of weather we are having now, but I don't want classes getting suspended very often. well, because make-up classes are hassles. And every time classes get suspended, it's 101% sure that there would be make-up classes.

I'm sleepy again. Gotta go and sleep. Hehehe.. And gotta take this opportunity to sleep. It's not like we are always given opportunity to laze the day away.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gusto ko din ung hairstyle na yun, ung curly ung dulo ng hair tas may short bangs. japanese girl ang labas. :) hehehe kaso natatakot ako na baka di bagay ung new look. lalo ka siguro mapapagkamalan na chinese pag ganun yung hairstyle mo. ung may short bangs. (: iniimagine ko, cute un tignan.

badtrip nga yung PAG-ASA. suspend ng suspend ng klase, di naman ganun kalakas yung ulan pati hangin, eh. sayang tuloy yung araw. hay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home