Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rain is many complicated things..

Raining is many complicated things.

It brings a refreshing feeling.
A cold environment.
A warm chocolate.
A lingering memory.
A wild excitement.
A calm demeanor.

It's raining all-day and it's raining HARD and I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

For all those who doesn't know, I consider RAIN as my muse, my inspiration, my sedative..(=p)..

The rain calms my soul. And whenever it rains, it really pours. Ideas, inspiration, they kept on pouring and magically transforms themselves into words.

Right now, I'm on the process of writing a long 'pending' ending for a story I wrote 2 years ago. Could you believe that? I am on a 2 yr hiatus. Huhuhu..

But at least, I'm back to writing now. Thanks to the rain.

Anyway, even though the rain is good for me. I also can't help but feel a little sad. Because with the pouring of ideas and inspiration is the pouring of memories, unfortunately sad memories.

I guess, it's just human nature that whenever the weather is like this. Cold, slightly dark coz of rainclouds and soothing because of the melody brought by the raindrops upon the rooftop, one just wants someone to cuddle up with. ehehehe..

And I am just like any human. I want to cuddle up with somebody just to keep away the feeling of loneliness. But that's kinda impossible. Since my highschool years, I've been living in the house of my Lola, away from my dad, away from my mom.

My Lola's house is like a dormitory for us cousins. Currently, there are 4 of us living here. All are students. well, I just can't go to them and ask them if we could cuddle up together now can I?

So it's lonely being like this. I can't even 'lambing' my dad or my mom because they are so far away. I don't even have a special someone (or do I?) to hug me and whisper sweet words on my ears. There would also be no hot porridge for snacks. No hot-chocolate to warm my grumbling stomach. No wonderful aroma of cooking coffee beans for the adults. No nothing. Just me and my dear ol' PC.

But, I'm used to this arrangement by now. Dozens of weather like this have passed and I was able to get through them all, happy and contented. I just can't help but wish, that sometimes old times could be brought back.

But that's wishful thinking. The past is part of the past and can never be a part of the present nor the future. All we have are just memories too look back to. And looking back at them brings back so many things, good and bad.

I wish the rain won't stop yet I somehow wish for it to stop too. A contradiction, but I can't help it. I wanted something to refresh and to calm my soul but I don't want memories that makes me sad rush too. I can't seem to know what I want.

BUT RAIN IS LIKE THAT. A contradiction of so many complicated things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home