Friday, June 15, 2007

On the throes of my anger...

Don't do unto others...

I HATE HIM!! I SO F*****G HATE HIM!

I never felt like ths before. Despising someone up to the point that I cannot even stand his presence. So this is how it'll end, huh? Then so be it!

I've been betrayed, by foes and friends alike, at least a dozen of times before. But through all that betrayal, I never felt as angry as I am now than I was before. Hell! I can't type anything with sense. I'm so angry that I can break down any minute now. I'm not just disappointed with what I've just discovered, I'm also so effing angry and hurt and everything.

If that's how ALL of you wanted things to be! Then so be it! I don't need any of you! I can do this on my own! I'll prove to all of you that I can do all alone what you can do together. I'll even surpass that! I can do better! scratch that! I can do best!!

I am a good friend. Not better, not best. But I know and I can prove that I am a good friend. But I can also be your WORSTest ENEMY!

I can have the patience of a priest when I wanted to. I can also be as understanding as anyone could get! And I also have my limitations. And thanks to you. I've been pushed to my limit.

You've hurt me beyond repair! And you'll taste my vengeance!

So you think badly of me, huh? I suggest that you should change that term 'badly' now. Change it to something more evil! More cruel! Something more than you can imagine.

So, you dream of living in a life of luxury and happiness! Then it's time to forget that dream because I'll take that away and give you your worst nightmare.

Do you think that you could have a bright future? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh! As if I'll let you have a bright future when you turn mine into a bleak and dreary one.

After you graduate, do you aspire in getting into big, multinational companies? Well, sorry baby! I can ban you or put your name in the black-list of every big, multinational company you can think of. And don't take this as a joke or a threat, because it isn't.

This is a warning! I am only telling you what I can do, not what I am planning to do. Because although you've done me enough damage to last me a lifetime, there is still a part of me that holds back. A part of me that wants me to forget everything bout you including vengeance.

Stop messing with my life! Damn you! Because I do not know what I am capable of doing if you still push me further. As I've said before, I am already at my limit, don't push me further. Don't wait for the time that I slip out of my sanity and do something irrevocably wrong.

...what you don't want others to do unto you.


**all written above are product of my fragile state of mind and riotous swirl of emotions. You can think anything of me! I don't care! Because right now, betrayal mixed with hurt mixed with disappointment is not a very good combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home