Wednesday, May 09, 2007

an EXTREME AVERSION to SPIDERMAN

I was never a fan of spiderman, or all those movies with the suffix "man" attached to it, like Batman, superman, and whatever man that is. But its not that I hate them either. It's just those kinds of movies doesn't hold my attention for a very long time. While people find them exciting and very interesting, well I must admit (and you can sue me for it) that I find them extremely boring.

But as I said before, I don't hate/dislike them. Except for Spiderman, and that enmity just took place recently. Actually, I waited and looked forward for that final installation in the Spiderman trilogy, because though I find it boring I am very curious about how the cast and crew will conclude the story of the film. And i already got my answer, I saw the movie with a friend on its first day of screening. I find it good/nice/fine/OKAY, yeah there were boring parts but out of 10, I'll give it a well-deserve grade of 6. And oh! That was a biased rating guys, fyi. Its just because I'm not interested that is why I gave it a 6. But as of now, if you ask me to rate it again, I'll probably even give it a negative rating. Actually, it has nothing to do with the movie itslef, but with a situation that have risen because of that movie. And its not a good one. A situation that resulted to an even more complicated situation. And the result of that 'even more complicated situation'? I cannot predict.

Forgive me Spiderman, but because of that, I developed a certain form of animosity to you. You have no fault, its all mine. I just wanted to have someone to blame other than myself.

Well, I've always done these kind of things before. I always divert my blame to others, though I know that the one I should blame and hate is myself. But its just isn't done, is it? To hate your ownself. Because once you yourself hate 'yourself', then what do you think would happen to you then?

*all are product of nonsense ramblings. so please dont sue me*

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you gave up? or is it the other way round?

doncha worry, knight kaiser is just around the corner to save you and make you happy again.

anyway who needs spiderman if you can always have a knight to protect you and defend you.

miss you so much vetzky.

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Vetzky said...

grr.. don't be such an idiot katz! I know knight kaiser by my side forever, so don't go carelessly giving me false hopes..

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger ahnjellie said...

err... what exactly happened?! HaHa... poor SPIDEY... HaHaHa!!!

is that really the final one? my friends have been saying that they feel the professor with one missing arm's gonna be transforming into a lizard... whose also gonna be the next villain?! I dunno... they're imaginations LOL.

I loved the part where Tobey was dancing infront of a store. LOL...

Anyways, yeah, I wasn't sure if Ouran High School Host Club was Yaoi so I didn't declare that it was. It has lots of 'em bishies so who cares? LOL. 'bout the Kare Kano... erm... no, you're on OJT... LOL. do your work!!! HaHa. so i sorta applies to you as well. Nyahahaha. mishoo ate yvette!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home