Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Week.. maybe month long HIATUS!!

**Warning: You must understand tagalog if you would read this post. So, Jiyo you better start looking for your English-Tagalog Dictionary now..=p**

Because of tons of projects here and there.. I'll be on a week to month long hiatus..

so here's a little something from me to you.. =)

Bukbuking Bintana


Hanggang sulyap na lang sa tuwing ikaw ay magdadaan,
Lagi na lang sumisilip sa siwang ng hagdanan.
O di kaya’y sinisipat-sipat hanggang sa mawala,
At ang tanging saksi ay ang bukbuking bintana.

Hayan na naman, ika’y muling dadaan,
Nagtatanong kung ako kaya’y iyong kakawayan.
Lihim na nananalangin na sana’y iyong Makita,
Na may isang taong nakasilip sa may bukbuking bintana.

Hanggang kaylan pa kaya ako maghihintay?
na iyong mapansin ang pag-ibig kong alay.
At kaylan mo naman kaya madadama?
Na may taong nagmamasid, mula sa bukbuking bintana.

Ngunit damdamin ng tao’y marunong ding mapagod,
Kaya ngayon sa bintana’y nais ko ng tumalikod.
Dahil nakakasawa nang maghintay sa wala,
Kailangan ko nang isara ang bukbuking bintana.

At ngayon, tuluyan na ngang naipinid,
Pero bakit hinde ko pa rin mapigilang maisip
Na sana’y iyong mapansing lumisan na,
Ang taong dati’y nakasilip sa may bukbuking bintana.

..

..Hmm.. I think I've written this crap for my Rizal Course when I was in my Freshman year.. It kind of reflected my love-life status at that time.. Me, pining for Francis (for 5 effing years already), with all those mush and everything.. Just wanna share it with you guys before I bury myself alive under piles of schoolwork.. Its crappy I know, but hey.. This is an achievement for me.. I always hate Filipino subjects.. Don't know why but I sucked at Filipino.. So its hard, I mean, REALLY HARD for me to come up with something written in my native language.. Yeah, yeah, I know,, you could sue me for this, I am a 'SELF-PROCLAIMED, FULL-PLEDGED, FULL-BLOODED' Filipino, and yet I cant write or even speak in my native language fluently.. If you have the time, pay attention when I pronounce the word "trabaho"(WORK,JOB) and you'll see what I mean..

Actually, I've put into consideration taking special classes in Filipino and I've been considering it a lot.. But my pride always hinders me from pursuing that consideration.. It is really embarrassing, I tell you.. So what should I do guys?

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this one!You read it to me the moment you have finished editing it.

I remember the days when you were all 'ga-ga' over Francis, and oh I remember all the stupid things you have done;

1.)stalking him everywhere
2.)using all your 'resources' to get his cell number and then texting him but without telling him your true identity
3.) crying because you found out that he likes someone else
4.) starving yourself for 3 days because he was courting a girl from a lower batch
5.) almost flunking all your subjects when Din told you that he already has a girlfriend

Dami mo pala nagawang kalokohan, wala pa sa kalahati yan.
Time to move on Vetzky, time to move on.

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Vetzky said...

Whoever told you that I haven't moved on yet?

Jerk! I've moved on years ago.. erm.. a year ago lang ata.. Anyway, ayaw ko na kay Francis.. Out of habit na lang siguro na tuwing may magtatanong kung sino crush ko, I tell them na its Francis, though its not..

And as for my e-add.. It had become so dear to me so I cannot let it go na.. But it has nothing to do with Francis anymore..=D

How's Aunt Mae? and Axel? When will you come back?=(

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vetzky,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. You don't have chat box i noticed. By the way, i got 4 green bags. My comforters are all in shades of green. I got 2 adidas and 2 pumas all with green designs. My pillows are green. My blinds and curtain are too. Now, I am tasked to decorate the workplace ala summer season, hehhee... I am putting more greens than red and orange and yellow. It's gonna be a jungle I am sure.

See you 'round.

www.thehellyoucare.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home