Sunday, March 18, 2007

longest week ever..

Lat week was really the longest week I have experienced here in engineering..

Defense one after the other, quizzes here and there.. Whew!! I thought I would never make it alive..

I thank God and everyone who helped and supported me..

The pressure, the stress, the exhaustion.. A little bit of everything mounts up to a considerable amount of 'whatever'..

But I am really grateful, everything went well.. I mean, everything sailed as smoothly as planned..

I think I did well in all the defense especially in SAD..

Hay.. My mind is squeezed dried upto the last ounce so I cant think well of anything to write here..

So forgive me for being so inconsistent and senseless.. I think I need a week or two to regain my mind and bring back the old me.. Well that's all for now.. Just want you all to know that I am happy because everything's good..

byebye..=D.. will do a detailed post on all of my defense in the near future.. hmm.. how near will the future be?...

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Blogger ahnjellie said...

Passed by. G'luck and God Bless for this finals week! Please do include me in your prayers, I really do need the Lord's grace... FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION... *prays* thanks much, take care and muwah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home