Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wasted nothingness

*here's what I came up, after one year of hiatus.. not good, but hey, at least I can write again!!!*

Wasted nothingness

Who said that only the weak cry?
Only the lonely and the soon to die,
Only the girls who are scared to try,
Only the people with great sorrow, only I.

Who said that tears don't fall?
From those who have it all,
From soldiers who stand tall,
From painted happy faces, of clowns we call.

Who said that only the strong stand fast?
Only the wise-man and smart-ass,
Only the jovial and the carefree lass,
Only the person that I once was.

Who said that fears don't feed?
From busy minds who are great indeed,
From a boy who just smoked the weed,
From wicked hearts, filled with greed.

And who ever said that I always cry?
Who ever said that I'm scared to try?
And whoever said that I am not strong?
Whoever said that I won't last long?

Even soldiers fall sometimes,
Even clowns ran out of rhymes.
Greater minds have greater fears,
Wicked hearts falter too, you hear.

I wiped my tears, I stood up.
I took the risk, I filled my cup.
And then that's the moment I realized,
I have nothing, but wasted nothingness before my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home