Friday, December 29, 2006

Getting ready for 2007!!!

Year 2006 is approaching its finish line. And before this year ends, I did some "thinking things over" this past days.

Going back to everything that happened, this year was not the most favorable year for me. So many things happened which I didn't want to happen. Or the things I want to happen dont happen.. My 2006 is so stupid, i always end up crying in bed.. Hay naku.. Things happen..=(

But I am very thankful for this year. Though it is my least favored year, still there were blessing that I should thank God for.=).. I gained new friends, kept old ones, and many more. I just hope 2007 is something 'more' worthwhile..=).. I dont want a repeat of 2006, I want something new, something... 2006 for me didn't start good, maybe that's part of the reason why this year wasn't a good year, but its okay.

Im so looking forward to 2007. Im already making my new year list.. Its not yet complete, I still have to do some more 'reflection' in life to complete my top 10.. But as of now, here's a draft of my new year's list.

1.) See DENNIS TRILLO in person AND lose my VIRGINITY to him, only to DENNIS TRILLO! <-- okay, my parents better not read this..

2.) FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!

3.) Learn how to drive.

4.) Prove VERGIL REYES's assumptions WRONG.

5.) Diet and work-out to get a slimmer shape, but if laziness gets into me, to hell with getting slimmer, I'll just sleep my frustrations away. =p

How's that for a new year's list? Pretty shallow, but I tell you this would be very hard to achieve. But I'll do my damn best to achieve if not all at least some, especially my number 1.=p

Be ready for the next big thing 2007, I'm gonna get yah!!=p

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

abah... parang may grudge kay kay Sir Verge ah.. :D

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Vetzky said...

waah.. wala pong grudge.. promise.. namotivate nga po ako ni sir verge eh,, sshh.. bawal sumbong..:p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home