Monday, December 04, 2006

things dont go my way

Before everything else, I just want to ask all of you to pray for the eternal repose of my Uncle's soul. He died last friday because of cancer. And let us also pray for all the victims of Reming's wrath last week in Bicol. Thank you.

*********************************************

Since I was a kid, I always ask myself why things turn out the way I wanted them too. And here I am now, a grown up turning 20 next week, and still that question remained unanswered. And up to now, things still don't go my way.

It really pisses me, everytime I don't get what I want. I get disappointed, frustrated and depressed. I really hate the feeling. But there's nothing I can do about it. It always happens. ='(

Katz came home last friday. He will be staying here for two weeks. He came to our house in Bulacan yesterday, to visit my mom, <- according to him. Hmph! I thought he missed me and is dying to see me that is why he came. He only wanted to see mommy pala. =p.. Our house is a mess, mommy had the house painted in preparation for her 40th bday celebration on the 17th. We ate lunch out, as in literally outside the house. Tito Ferdie brought out the table and Katz and I set up the plates and utensils. We cannot eat inside because the house reeks with the smell of paint. I can't stand the smell, me and being asthmatic and all.

I never realized, only then, that everytime Katz is around my world seems livelier. I just hope he never go away again, but as I said before, things dont go my way.

Hay.. Tomorrow is recollection day.. Hope I can reflect and be able to clean up my messy life after that...

Whatever, Im talking nonsense here because I am so sleepy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home