Friday, July 14, 2006

What dreams are made of...

WARNING!!!

SENSELESS POST!!!


What are dreams made of?.. Rather what is a dream?.. For me, a dream is a place where reality and fantasy meets.. Where I can be whoever I want to be.. Where I can do naything want to do..

I am a dreamer, and my dreams is my refuge.. my lair.. I keep all my dreams in a glass case.. So nothing can touch it.. Even me.. For my dreams are the only pure things I have, which is not tainted by reality..

A happy thought.. and some fairy dust.. That's what my dreams are made of.. As pure as the sun.. As clear as the sky..

In my dreams.. I have my Prince, my fairy godmother, butterflies for sidekick and of course, my wicked step mother.. I created my own fairytale in my dream.. And I created it alone..

But,I can't understand why, someone was able to get through that glass case I made.. Someone was able to enter my dreams.. Dreamt with me.. Joined my fairytale.. Wrote my story.. and then suddenly left.. leaving behind a mess.. A mess I cannot undo anymore..

It would have been nice.. If I don't have to wake up from my dream anymore.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home