Wednesday, August 30, 2006

let me let you go... - "lake house"

Yay!! Finally saw lake house!!! hahahaha.. I've been wanting to watch that movie since I saw it's trailer months ago.. Keanu Reeves is hot!hot!hot!.. I would give anything just to take Sandra Bullock's place in that movie.. yay..

Yes, I know.. It is not an original movie.. It was an amercian adaptation of the korean movie "Il Mare".. But I dont care.. I didn't watch the movie for its story anyway.. I watched it because Keanu Reeves was there..

I am so happy.. Keanu maybe old.. Signs of his old age is already showing but he is still undeniably hot!! Oh how I love him..

And.. Regarding my previous post.. Daddy and I are in good terms again.. =).. We talked things over and he admitted that he was wrong.. I admitted my mistake too.. So.. Everything's well now.. I'm happy.. not completely.. but still happy..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home