Sunday, November 02, 2008

Thank you... I love you... I'm leaving...

Thank you...

... for all the time you spent with me;
... for all the tears you wiped for me;
... for all the sweet words you whispered;
... for all the care you showe;
... for all the laughters you shared.

I love you...

... And the way you smile at me;
... And the way you kiss away my sadness;
... And the way you whisper goodnight;
... And the way you look at me;
... And everything else about you.

I'm leaving...

... Because you want me too;
... Because it is the best thing to do;
... Because we cannot be together anymore;
... Because I want to be free again;
... Because there's nothing else to hold on to.

I fought for so long. I fought so hard. But you didn't fought with me...
You left me on my own.
I fought OUR battle; a battle for TWO, I fought it ON MY OWN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home