Monday, October 27, 2008

friends by choice..

counter-clockwise: Almie.Judith.Jen.Jhapi.Ryan.Ralph.Vetzky

Super.Ultra.Mega.Delayed post.

--------------------------------

We're friends.. GOOD FRIENDS.. And a night spent with them, is a NIGHT OF REMINISCING, a NIGHT OF LAUGHTER, a NIGHT OF EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP. And it is a NIGHT I WOULD CHERISH FOREVER.

Met up with Ralph and a few IM (info. management) people (yes cousin, count yourself among the IM pips..=D). Rather, Ralph and I organized the reunion of IM people and managed to tag along with them.=D

Of course, I was late. What's new with that?? But what SURPRISED me is Ryan. HE WAS NOT LATE. St. Denise's 'late' secretary was not late. That's really something new. Ryan got the 'late' secretary nickname because of his habitual lateness back in our HS days. He was the class secretary, he was supposed to be tracking late comers, he was supposed to be strict, BUT he is always late himself.

Back to last night. When I arrived in Ayala, everyone was already there, well sans me and Jen. The feeling was nostalgic. Almie was the same Almie I met in the 4 corners of St. Denise. Judith is still the camwhore Judith. Then there was Ryan, who was SO not late anymore. Ralph? Need I say more about this person? Nothing changed. Still the same Ralph, late Ralph.=p. Then Jhapi, my ever so lovable cousin. Though I just had crepe with Jhapi and Ralph the other day, seeing them again last night was like seeing them again after not seeing them for a long time.

After meeting up, we walked around for a while to look for a place to eat. It was so nice being with them again. Being with people who know me, I can be Vetzky, I can be the girl I once was. The girl they all knew. But then again, I am not really the same girl anymore. =D

Okay, enough diversions. Finally, we all agreed to eat in North Park. Food was good and affordable, but service is err.. okay, I think? The waiters were approachable, but what I did not like was to the "diner dash" act in order to get their attentions.

But lotsa fun really. We laughed about so many things. We laughed about other the people eating in North Park. We laughed about the people who were not able to come. We laughed about the people we hate. We laugh about ourselves. We are not backstabbing other people, we just talk about them (not bad stuffs).

Last night really proves that, good food plus good company equals to lots and lots of laughter and more memories to keep.

Got home at around 12am and I still have to go to office today. But its okay. I want a repeat of last night. A night with IM people is a very unforgettable night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home