Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love and Respect

It's not LOVE I feel, not anymore, it's RESPECT.

I have this longing deep within me. A longing for someone who have disappeared a long time ago. A longing I cannot understand.

But it is not love and that is one thing I am very much sure of. I loved him then, or at least I think I did. But that was SO YESTERDAY..=p. What I feel for him now is just RESPECT, though I don't think he deserves that.

Seeing him TODAY was like seeing him again for the first time. Everything is so different. The timing, the setting, everything. Even he and I are different now. So much have changed. I have anticipated that change, but the intensity of it still surprised me. We are more different now than we are back then. It was not a question of our beliefs anymore neither our personality nor set of friends. It is a question of everything.

Thank you, for seeing me again, for letting me defend myself, for giving me the chance to explain, THANK YOU. It takes more than a year to bring back what was lost, but it will come. It definitely will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home