Saturday, September 20, 2008

Let's PLAY!!=D

I have a game in mind.
A game as old as time.
A game designed for more than two.
A game that will be played by me and you.

Realization took me some time.
For things to make sense and rhyme.
There is someone I like right now.
He makes me feel good somehow.


I'll be giving out a clue or two,
A clue for what is true.
Let's get it started, my game so real
And tell me what I really feel.

------------------------------------
OHKAY!! That did not made any sense. Anyway, LET'S PLAY A GAME MY DEAR FRIENDS!!! Since, many of you are curious, let's play a game.=D

This is just a simple guessing game. This is the "Guess who do I like" game. Actually, I got this idea from Lance and I have nothing to lose anyway.=D.

Mechanics:
1.) Everyone's WELCOME to join.
2.) One guess per person.
3.) There would be 2 clues given out to help you in guessing.
4.) There are various ways of telling me your guess:
*Personally
*SMS
*Personal Message
*Comments (but no names.=D)

And that's that, simple eh?=D.. all you have to do is guess. You'll know if you guessed correctly because I'll be treating you out. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Merienda, Coffee, Beer(choose 1). NO JOKE.=D

So let's start the guessing...=D

CLUES:
1.) Liking him was UNEXPECTED.
2.) He does NOT LIKE me as much as I like him.

Vague noh? Of course, this will also test how much you know me..=D.. And these vague clues will make things more exciting.

GUESS AWAY DEARIES.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home