Saturday, September 20, 2008

Something to apologize for..

I think I need to apologize for...

And that is for the foul words I used last night in my post. I think I should' not have done that. It's not right. I am more emotional than rational. I am not thinking properly and I think I hate myslef more than anyone else last night.

What happened last night was something I wont mention anymore. It's too personal, too private and persons who are close to my heart are too much involved.

All I can say is, "OH HELL!! I should not be really blogging something when my emotions are not making any sense."

I'm okay now. Well, at least I think I am. I am in a more defined mind-set now. Though still feeling slightly disappointed, I think I am okay.

I wont defend myself. Using foul words, it was all wrong. And I really apologize for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home