Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Memories of Harry Potter

*don't mind the title, it's senseless..*

I don't know why but I seem to develop a hobby of watching the same movie for a consecutive number of times in different cinemas with different companions. For example, Spiderman3, I watched that movies 5 times! Yeah, 5 times, all in wide-screen. And to think, I did not like the movie. I find it boring (which is opposed to the thinking of the many if not all the people out there) Well, maybe I just can't say no to the persons who asks me to go watch it with them. Then there is POC3, which is a very different situation with spidey since I like pirates so much. I am in love, no, obsessed with Capt. Jack Sparrow. I even watched POC3 for the 4th time alone. That's how much I enjoyed the movie.

And just recently, Harry Potter. I've seen the movie two times now. First was with Tita Yos and Dad, and second was with my friends. And probably, there would be a third time with Shin. No, I am not a Potter -Maniac, its just that my reason is the same as my reason for watching spiderman3, 5 times, I can't say no to people. Actually, the soon to be third time with Shin was supposed to be the 4th, last monday I was supposed to watch it with my TE-mates, but I wasn't able to go because I have something important to do. What a loss! It was supposed to be my first time watching a movie with them. Well, there is still a next time, ne?

Back to Harry Potter, again I am not a Potter maniac and I did not enjoyed the movie much. I wont be doing a review well because others would do a review and I don't want to be one of them and I am not that good critique enough to do a review. What I just want to say is that Harry Potter looks older than me and Luna Lovegood is oh-so pretty!!=D

And my "dirty-handsome-men-are-hot" syndrome is back. Gary Oldman more known as Sirius Black have made it to my list of hottest Hollywood men. Of course Keanu Reeves is still on the top, but Gary Oldman is now one of them. He is a good actor, he did well on giving life to the character of Sirius Black and I find him way cuter that Daniel Radcliffe. You may think I am mad for choosing Sirius over Harry himself, but I don't know. Maybe I have weird tastes, I just think Daniel's look is so common-looking. I mean everyone thinks he's hot, almost all the girls out there are swooning at the sight him and I find that very common. I want to like someone new and someone who is not liked by everyone else.

And, oh before I forget. Last saturday after watching Harry Potter I saw someone who I never thought of seeing again but hoping to see again and very pleased when I saw him again(okay that doesn't make any sense at all). He was an old friend, an old special friend. We had something special then, something peculiarly special. To clear things up, we were not an item. We were just friends, its just we had something special in that friendship we shared. Anyway, that was in the past. Except for last saturday, it was ages ago, 3 years to be exact since we last had contact with each other. Whatever we had before, it was nothing but a memory now. A long forgotten memory which was reminisced last saturday. I have no intentions of having what we have back then, I was just very happy to see him again.=D

Oh so many happy memories. That coincidental encounter brought back so many happy memories. As a said before I don't wish to have back what we had, but I wish I could be the vetzky that that guy knew before. I remember, that guy hates changes so much he always scold me if he notices a change in me, especially a bad one. He can also make me feel irate and happy at the same time. And only he can alter my decision if I've already set my mind on it. See, I told you he was special. Sadly, that something special we had can never be part of neither my present nor my future, it just have to remain a special memory.

I have so many of them, those special memories. And I keep them all in a white laced box. Isolated from the ordinary memories I have. Now I think of it, all I have are just memories huh.. nothing but memories. Oh damn!

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger ahnjellie said...

OMG, I can't believe that you actually passed up the chance to watch Harry Potter with TE's very own Harry!!! ROTFL. I mean well... it is a pretty rare chance. I didn't actually expect he'd watch with us so you see... how pretty rare it really is LOL. (it's practically unexpected) and I am being so redundant.

You should've been there, I even mentioned your line "Matandang Kuya Harry'ng OJT Boy" nyahaha... he walked away from me after I said that. LMAO.

...anyway I like Allan Rickman!!! wait was that with a single L or was it a double? I forgot well anyway, he's so good looking! nyahaha... but o'corz Daniel Jacob Gresham Radcliffe comes first :3 (hear a crzaed fan girl talking)

I like your lay but am a little bit having a rough time reading through the text. The bg's a bit distracting. :3 mrowr.

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Vetzky said...

hahaha..

sorry,, just stole this lay-out from someone somewhere out there.. and I have no time to edit it..

anyway,, let's see, maybe I can change it's font color.. at least that wont be too much of a job..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home