Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just a crazy urge..

Yep! Just a crazy urge. I was just going thru old pictures when I saw this one. It is from my OJT days in ICTSI.

Since I am super confident that Sir Chiechan won't find this, not intentionally anyway, let me share with you guys the guy I've been ogling after all summer.
DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING BAD 'BOUT HIM!!





















well? Don't we look good together? hahaha..

Actually, Melody (fellow OJT) was somewhere in the picture. But this was a 'set-up' picture. Melody posed a little bit far from us so it looks like only Sir Chiechan and I are on this picture. And for the sake of my vanity, I cropped out Melody.=p

And this another picture is how Sir Chiechan looks with glasses.



















Cute, ne? Who won't fall for such a guy? Hahaha..

Oh, how sad! If only Sir Chiechan is free and not yet spoken for. Well, that's all. Just want to share to you my beloved Chiechan.

It really takes me too long before I get over him. Stupid,stupid me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home