Monday, October 16, 2006

Party girls emerged from a bunch of nerds..

Yes we are a bunch of nerds who does nothing but troubleshoot and disassemble then again assemble PC's.. But finally.. We have already transformed!!!

Yey!! 1st semester's over!!! hahaha!!.. no more sleepless nights, projects one after another, quizzes, tests.. yey!!! finally i can rest and sleep all day..=)

I think I did pretty well in all of my final tests.. And that is reason enough to party nonstop for the weekend..=p..

Friday night, Alu, Pervert, Jov, Tom and I attended Achel's debut (Tom's girlfriend).. We all had fun.. The venue was in Patio Ibarra in Quezon Ave, Tom, Jov and Pervert came to my house to pick up Alu and me..=p.. Actually, we are already late for the party.. (bagal nung boys).. Anyway, we did some dancing and meet new friends.. After the party, Tom and Pervert took us home,, Alu was sleeping over at our house for the night.. Before sleeping, Alu and I downed two big bottles of red horse beer and the next day I had a freaking headache!!!=p.. Now, i added red horse to my 'drinks i've got to stay away from' list.. I never had a hangover with other alcoholic beverages, even with tequila but I had with red horse..

Saturday, my next destination was Ratsky Tomas Morato for the ICOn sembreak party.. And that party was what I can really call a party.. I had 2 frozen margaritas, 1 tequila sunrise, and 1 shot of bailey's cream.. And I swear, I didn't got drunk.. It really makes me think why i cannot handle beers (I get drunk with one bottle of beer) while I can drink considerable amounts hard liquors without feeling dizzy or fuzzy.. Hmm.. Anyway that night, I think I had too much..=p.. Because I was feeling all warm and fuzzy.. and I was partying like crazy in the dance floor.. I even managaed to make Jayjay, Leo, Marc and ralph dance, even kevin and carleen and paz.. At first, it was only me, Ayna, ace and tom who were dancing until we were able to convince everyone to dance.. I had so much fun.. After that, Paz and company asked us to go to antipolo with them.. hay.. if only im not feeling dizzy (in short drunk), I would've gone with them.. Instead I just went home and sleep my dizzyness away..

Next day, I have no hang over, etc.. I am sleepy from lack of sleep but my head was not paining me like it did the other day.. Hangover was really hell.. Anyway, the day after the party, I went to 'the fort' with daddy and tita yos.. we met up with Katz and his family there.. We did some bazaar shopping in which we weren't able to buy anything.. I wanted to buy the cute white miniskirt but Katz wont let me, and he wanted to buy that stupid vomit green shirt and I didn't let him and in the ended we weren't able to buy anything.. hay.. then.. We separated from daddy (katz and I) we went to Gio's photo studio.. Gio is a college friend of katz who has his own photo studio now.. we did some camwhoring because the lighting in his place is just perfect.. Im going to post the photos some time later..=p.. then our next stop was fiesta carnival.. hahaha,, i missed that place.. my last visit there was when I was a freshie Highschool student.. It was so fun reminiscing the past..=p

Before going home, Katz and i talked about matters concerning us and our relationship.. As I've mentioned before I was drunk the other night, and when I am drunk I always find the guts to tell evryone what's on my mind.. I told Katz my real standing on our relationship.. and that's what we talked about.. I told him that I was happier before, when we were bestfriends than now.. and he said he feels the same too.. with that,, i'll let you conclude what happened after.. All i can say now, is I am happy.. Everything's back to normal..

Hay.. Looking back, I think I did a lot of partying this weekend.. And I think I deserve that.. I was so busy with project and exams the last two weeks and for me suicide is the only way out.. At least I've made it... Now, my life is back on track.. I am happy... Next weekend, I'll go out with Kulto naman.. hay naku.. I'll od nothing this sem break but to party.. I'll enjoy my free time because I know when 2nd sem starts.. I'll be back to being the haggard no social life girl..=p .. But for now, I think I'll settle on being the party girl!!=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home