Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So it begins...

Sembreak's finally over! yey!!.. I didn't thnik that I would miss going to school..=)

All I did this vacation was eat and sleep and eat again!!=).. Kinda boring, but I actually enjoyed.. Yup!yup!yup! I enjoyed the sembreak soooo much..=D.. I am so lucky to have Shin,, Hahaha... He made my vacation soo exciting and happy and worth remebering.. I just wish I wasn't too harsh on him..=(.. But I really think I am not yet ready to accept whatever he is offering me.. But I would definitely miss him this sem because i know that we wouldn't be able to talk as often as we used to.. Both of us would be super busy with our academics.. Sabe nga niya.. I should learn to set my priorities..=p.. Hahaha,, para xang c daddy.. hay..=D.. Shin made me realize two important things.. First is, I am special, if not for 'that' person, atleast for Shin.. And he never failed to make me feel special.. hay.. nakakaaliw..=D.. Second is, I realized that Shin is not the same Shin I know when I see him in school..=D.. Ewan ko ba.. basta he's different, in one way or another..=D

Enough of Shin.. Did you know that my vacation is somewhat productive..+dBecause of extreme boredom, I've actually formulated a new semester resolution..=p.. NO MORE BOYS!!=p. nabaliw ata ako sa lalake last sem and I think that was the main reason why I wasn't able to concentrate on my academics.. hahaha..=D.. GO YVETTE!! kaya ko toh.. I'll try to avoid grades like 2.5 and 2.75.. I'll try to aim for a 2.25 as my lowest grade.. GO YVETTE!!!=D

Im super tired!!! Today is the first day of class.. Waah.. wala naman pumasok n prof..=( nde ko pa nakita c shin..=(.. Alu, JR, Tom and I went to Robinsons Manila.. I bought office materials for te.. Then we did some bonding moments..=D.. Exhausted but happy.. I really missed going out with them.. dapat mag-glorietta kame.. pero ayaw ni JR, so we settled for Robinsons.. Naghanap na din kame ng gift for Joseph.. It would be his bday this coming Saturday..=D.. And as usual I got home late.. My coming home late is becoming habitual..=(.. I need to do something about that too if I want to improve on my academics..

Need to study na.. This time for real.. I dont want to disappoint my parents again..=(

GO YVETTE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home