Monday, October 16, 2006

Wonder Siopao!!

Eating siopao(a chinese delicacy, white soft bread stuffed with pork) really does wonder to my mood..=)

Im home alone again..=(.. Ate tin already wento home, Tita Ophie is in davao and tita yollie is in pampanga.. Hay.. I should've gone home to, if only I don't need to attend the consultations for tomorrow..

I feel kind of depressed lately, you know the feeling of being alone?.. With no one loving you and taking care of you but yourself..

Since I am all alone.. I was crying so loudly taking out everything yet the feelings are stucked.. I was able to release my tears but the shitty feeling still remains.. And I hate it.. I thought crying would get rid of it.. But after crying so much, I think I feel worse.. DAMN!!

So, to comfort myself i resorted to binge eating!! My dad bought me siopao today so that I would something to eat for breakfast tomorrow.. But I can't help myself, I got the siopao from the fridge, dumped it inside the microwave and then stuffed it on my mouth.. And the soothing effect of siopao on me never fails!!..

As I take a bite from my glorious siopao, I can feel my teeth sinking on that delicious white covering layer of the siopao till it reached the pork cooked with rich savory sauce.. And after gobbling it all up.. Amazingly, i felt good..='(.. I still feel a bit shitty yet somehow I feel better.. All thanks to siopao..

I feel much better now.. Not happy but still better than how I've been feeling earlier.. I may have no one.. But I still have my siopao..

HAH!! he can be with his effing angel forever and I don't care a pint.. (or maybe I do='c).. But it doesn't matter anymore now.. Everytime I feel shitty.. I know my ever so present siopao would be always there to comfort me.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home