Tuesday, October 24, 2006

change..change..change,,

Already saw two movies this sembreak.. I saw the first one twice and second one, well I watched it only once..

I first saw World Trade Center with Shin.. Yes! Shin!! hahaha.. He asked me out for no reason at all.. *kilig*.. I dont' know if he considers it a date but I know that I do..=p..

I saw it again with Kulto.. We had our bonding moment though we were not complete..=(.. Fardsz, Cath and Eldy were not able to make it due to various reasons.. Anyway, we still had fun.. We did lots of catching up with each other's lives.. We found out new secrets, stories, crushes.. We spent the whole day as if we were back to being highschool students again.. Laughing out loud, goofing around, doing nothing but have fun.. and i really missed that.. Hope we could do that again sometime.. on xmas vacation perhaps..=)

Next is, freaky, freaky, freaky TXT.. It scared the hell out of me.. I watched TXT yesterday with Alu.. A Philippine horror-flick that show what idiotic-possesive boyfriends can do even after their death..WEll, I suggest you watch that movie.. Though its plot is not original, it is still worth your money.. Good moive..=)

Dennis Trillo is hot!hot!hot!.. Hay.. How I wish I could meet him personally.. Okay lang kahit inde na ako mkapagpa-picture and autograph.. Makayakap lang ako.. Ayos na..=p

The movie TXT is really good.. I think couples should watch this movie.. and hopeless romantics too.. Especially those who are looking for partners who can promise to them that they would never leave each other.. yay..

We also had our clearance day yesterday,, Yey!! I passed all my subjects.. I just hope I would too next semester.. I don't want to disappoint my parents again..=(.. I know I can do this!! Kampai!!

I've been a very bad girl this last 2 sems.. I don't concentrate well, I don't study for my exams, I don't do my homeworks.. I guess I need to start changing my habits.. I just realized I am not getting any younger.. As day passes by, Im getting older and older and with age comes maturity and with maturity is more responsibility.. I should be more responsible now.. And I should know my priorities.. I think I should leave my childish antics na.. And should start acting my age.. Hay.. pero paano?..=(

Pero sa totoo lang, I've noticed that I've changed a lot na.. My friends do too.. What change? I cant tell but there is a change.. Yey.. maybe not a big change.. But im still happy.. At least something changed.. (hahaha.. so redundant=p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home