Monday, October 02, 2006

Relive 96 at season 69!!

AND!!!

3....

2....

1....


BEEEEP!!!!!!!


The UsT growling tigers did it!! They have given me the best gift they can ever give me for my birthday.. They won the 69th basketball championship, at last!! RELIVE 96 at season 69!!

After the heartbreaking lost in game 1, the tigers managed to pick up their pride and continue the fight which led them to their whoping 16 point lead play in game 2. And now, I think they heard my silent plea.. my one wish for my birthday, and they granted it!.. 2point play.. and the championship is ours!!!

CONGRATULATIONS UST GROWLING TIGERS!!! For winning the championship and for proving the world that we're one great team!

A heart-stopping game through and through.. And I think Ateneo has nothing to be ashamed of for nothing winning that match.. It was a very good game.. It even reached an overtime to conclude the game.. Ateneo fought a good fight, but it is always the dominant team who wins in the end, and I think, UST dominated and won. Tough fight for them though.

Then again, I am typing this here in my hospital room, which I've treated as a hotel.=) with a dexyrose sticking out my arm.. and because I cannot sleep yet, I just wanted to check out dad's wifi whatever,,=p..

Hay.. gotta sleep na!! Or else, I'll get scolded by my daddy, doc sunget, and that hot, hot nurse who gives me my hourly shots..=p..

Nytnyt!!! again.. Congratulations UST TIGERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home