Monday, September 18, 2006

is it worth the risk?

Ever did something that you think you are going to regret but, still did it anyway? I did something which I dont know if it is right or wrong. I dont know really, but I am happy for what I did.

I see Katzu’s point, he is right. So as of today, September 18, 2006, Monday, I want all of you to know that Katz is now officially my boyfriend. I dont know what and how it happened, it just did. I just woke up; realizing Katz point last night and then I said to myself, Why not give it a shot? I think its worth the risk. Katz been with me for years now, he knows me inside and out, he can see beneath my mask, he knows who the true Vetzky is. And he loves me, more than anyone. Maybe that love is bordering from friendship to sibling love, but I dont care. At least he makes me feel special. And thats what really matters to me now. And Katz is also one of the persons in my life to whom I’ve said Mahal kita!. The phrase I love you is very common for me, I can say those words to anyone, friends, classmates, anyone.. But its tagalong version, I only say them to the people who really matters. And Katz is one of them, that is why I came up to the decision of taking up his proposal. Hay, actually I feel happy and slightly giddy. I just hope we work out.

To tell you guys honestly, I have no idea how to handle such romantic relationships. I am friggin clueless when it comes to such things. I shared that predicament with katz and he is willing to help me, understand me and guide me all the way. Hay, whats in store for us kaya?

This is the very first time I take such risk. Hope it would be worth it and I hope I was right in making such sudden decision. =)

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Vetzky said...

yeah.. its true.. what do you think?.. tama or mali?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home