Tuesday, September 12, 2006

changed me!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO UST SALINGGAWI DANCE TROUPE for again bagging the championship in the UAAP Cheerdance Competition. Imagine this, I have a very long ans sharp needle poking in my arm and I was going bananas cheering over USt screaming go USTE!!! I think I was disturbing everyone on the Hospital.=p.. Anyway, UST deserve all the cheer they got and more. If you have seen their performance, you'll tell me that I am absolutely right!!

Anyway.........

My mom and I had a mother-daughter bonding this weekend. It was actually a long time ago since I last cried in front of her. It was as if I turned back to being a little girl, crying to my mom because I broke her favorite vase. I was even crying like a little girl, not the silent weeping but the heartfelt, all tears cry. And it took my mom 2 and a half hour just to stop me from crying. After that, I actually felt way better. Way, way better. I missed that, I wish we could do that kind of bonding every now and then.

I went to Glorietta today with my college friends. Im so nervous that daddy would catch me red handed going to places without telling him. And before going home, I decided to pass by the church to reflect on some things, and that is when it struck me. If there is something I realized today, it is that Ive been a very bad girl, and Ive been neglecting God these past few months. Its been ages since Ive prayed sincerely and since I attended a mass. And it made me feel bad. =(.. Im always game when my friends ask me to gout on gimmicks with them, whether it is to watch a movie or just hang around the mall. But then, everytime my mom asks me to go with her to the church, I always manage to find excuses. Ive been a very bad girl and I admit that. Ive been so busy trying to amuse myself that I seem to forget what is most important of all. And that is no matter how shitty I feel, I can always turn to God. I cant believe that I manage to forget that.

What happened this weekend and today made me realize that I am very special if not for all, at least for some.=).. That compared to others, Im very blessed because someone still cares enough for me. Though I still feel a little shitty.. I feel way better than before.. You know that?.. Shitty Happy feeling!!!=).. And I think, after my visit to the church today, the moment I stepped out of it( the church), something in me changed. I actually dont know what that something is yet, but Im pretty sure.. something changed.. For good or bad.. We'll find out..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home