Friday, September 08, 2006

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!

WARNING: very long post

It’s been ages since I last updated my blog. I’ve been very busy with school works that is why I can’t find time to update. So as to try on keeping track of everything that has happened, let me dig into my box of dusty memory. And here’s what I found:

#1: Watched “You are the one” with my college friends on Alu’s birthday.

#2: ICS variety show in line with the celebration to the so-called ICS week.

#3: Pretend date with Apen.

#4: CRS Amazing Race which just happened recently.

#5: And my field trip to the hospital. =p


Told you my memory was rusty, and ever so unreliable. I can’t even remember what had happened to me. As to comply with my warning that this is going to be a very long post, I’ll try to elaborate each incident I mentioned above, as accurate as I can remember.


Memory #1:
I’ve been itching to watch ‘You are the one’, starred by Toni and Sam, since I saw its trailer on tv. The actors have nothing to do with it (why I wanted to watch the movie), I don’t care if Sam Milby is a Fil-Am hottie or not. I want to watch the film because of this kilig something that spark into me when I saw its trailer. I just want to watch it, that’s it! And finally, I saw it! Alu treated us to a movie on her birthday. And the movie was ‘You are the one’. I was literally biting my hanky just to prevent my self from squealing. Yes, squealing! The movie was, oh-so kakakilig, I just can’t help myself. It may seem childish, but I reacted the ways a child would react upon watching the movie. I cry when the main character cries, I laugh when she laughs, gets angry when she does and all. And in the end, I was just so happy because I finally saw that movie.=)


Memory #2:
I had no intention of humiliating myself in public, especially in front of the whole ICS faculty. But my CS grade has left me no choice. I have to join the variety show if it would make me earn extra points. God knows how much I needed those extra points. So, being lazy and all, we begun our last minute practices. When I say last minute, I mean the day before the actual day of the show. Dance steps were taught, song was rehearsed, sweat wasted. We were lacking in time and we know that. But that didn’t stop us. The next day, unprepared, confident, and utterly crazy, we walked up the stage armed with nothing but garbage bags (costume) and we decidedly conquered the dance floor and the audience too. And the minute we stepped down the stage, I was so friggin’ happy and relieved. It was finally over. And I enjoyed working with my new classmates. They are so easy to work with, fun too. I never realized that working with people you just met was very easy, until I worked with them. Isay was very patient with us, the former IT-C boys knows how to follow directions issued to them. It was really fun. Though reluctant, I saw and feel their motivation and determination and that made me really happy.=)


Memory #3:
I have no intention of going out this weekend. Firstly because my body is aching everywhere, and secondly, I have no more money. But because Apen insisted and I just cant refuse him. One minute I was busy counting and recounting excuses just for him to get off my case and find some other people to bug, then the next minute I find myself riding his car on our way to g4..=’(.. we ate lunch then we were suppose to watch a movie, “the devil wears prada” but then, we changed our mind. We opted to go to timezone and fool around. As I told you before, I was bankrupt for the week. Luckily, Apen shouldered everything as consolation for disturbing my precious rest. At around 6pm, we decided to go home because my father was looking for me. I had no idea that I’ve been out for almost 5 hours then. When I reached my room, I just tossed myself in the bed and snore..snore..snore.. I’m off to dream land..


Memory #4:
Maybe most of you watch the reality tv show, Amazing Race. I’ve always dreamed of joining that game. Only that I don’t know how. I want to experience all the running, challenges, and everything the contestants do in the race. This week, CRS held their CRS Week and they sponsored an activity called CRS Amazing Race. They got their concept from the amazing race in tv, only that all the challenges would be done inside the university. So, I didn’t let the chance pass by. I dragged Tom along to be my partner. Actually, it was only Lubert who was interested in joining. He asked Alu to be his partner, eh nainggit ako. So I got Tom to tag along with me. I really had fun that day. We did lots of things, mostly running, err, actually brisk walking. With my handicap, being asthmatic that is, I could not. Super nahihiya nga ako kay Tom. I cannot match his energy.=’(.. But I was so touched kase he never left me, even once. All the time, he was holding my hand and encouraging me to go on. It was like he was infusing his own strength in me. And though we didn’t win, I am still happy. We were able to make it to top ten, and that is out of 30 pairs. We were able to make it to leg 3. and with that, I was very happy.=).. I may not be physically fit, but with the combined brains of Tom and me, and cooperation and trust in each other, we can do it. basta, I’m so happy. Todo bonding kame nila Tom, Alu and Pervert. Super exhausting but its all worth it. The painful cramps, the heat of the sun, the mud, everything.. it was all worth it in the end. Thank you so much Thomas!!! I’m so happy you were my partner!!=)


Memory #5:
Okay, I’m down to the last station of my memory lane. My field trip to the hospital. Hay.. I pushed myself to the limit the other day in the CRS Amazing Race. When I got home, and after taking a long hot bath, I barely made it to my room. I actually, I did made it to my room, only that as soon as I stepped inside it, I collapse, and I just woke up staring up to the familiar white ceiling and chlorine clean scent of the hospital. And as expected I got scolded by my dad, by my mom and by doc sunget. Astig nga, it was my first time using a oxygen mask. So I asked my cousin to take a picture of me as souvenir.=p.. hah!! I don’t care if I’m hospitalized because of asthma. I had fun anyway!!!! Hahaha…

Well that’s it. That’s the best I can do. I’m not very good with memories. I forget them as soon as they happen, so I hope that gave you at least an idea on what happened to me since I stopped updating my blog. Going over this post, I realized that my life’s been very busy these past few months. And somehow, that diverted my attention from things I don’t want to think about. Hay.. I want to thank all my friends for always being there for me. I’ve just realized.. I’ve been very, very blessed and lucky.. and I’m very grateful for that. That’s all.. haha.. still got to study..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home