Thursday, July 13, 2006

busy..busy..busy.. me!!!

or.. nagbbusy-busyhan lang.. Inde.. busy talaga ako.. I'm loaded with lots of school work.. hay.. ang mga minor subjects.. nagffeeling major.. That is why it took me so long to update my blog.. my last update was.. uhh.. lastMay.. =(..

I don't know why, but. I'm not eating anymore, still I'm getting fat.. tsktsktsk.. Now, Im on "operation: skyflakes and water treatment!"

Ryoi-chan and I were like strobe lights.. On and Off.. On and Off.. and I'm getting tired of it.. so now.. we're officially and perpetually and forever OFF.. I'm sad.. yes.. but I have no time for that now.. He's a loser.. and a concrete definition of the word "sucker".. if there is such..

Who ever said that only boys are allowed to fool around?.. Hah!! I can fight fire with fire too.. But because it is dangerous to play with match sticks.. I'll fight fire with water.. my element.. hmm.. I'm talking nonsense here..

I feel so bad.. I did all I could to make us work out and still.. It didn't.. I don't know why, but it's really hard to let go of something or someone which you've held so close to you for a long time.. I fall and trust so easily, and I hate myself for that.. Hay.. stupid me..

This entry doesn't make any sense to me.. Nothing makes sense to me now.. I'm falling into the endless pit of insanity and i cannot help it..

What have I done to anger the gods and they gave me a cursed fate.. <-- so poetic huh?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home