Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nice hands!!

Don't you just hate it when some good for nothing jerks just come up to you and say, "Hey, you have nice hands! Can I hold them?" then just grabs your hands before you could even say yes.

Earlier this day, my cousin and I went to the mall to buy few unnecesarry things. After buying, we decided to eat at a restaurant to satisfy our grumbling stomachs. Beside our table, was a group of guys, rowdy guys who keeps on looking at us then whisper at each other.

Then, because it is still early and we have nothing to do at home, we decided to do some window shopping. We were on our 5th store when my cousin nudged me and whispered, "Psst.. Vetzky.. Someone's following us." tehn using her eyes, she pointed to a group boys at the counter (three can be considered as a group right?..) The guys look familiar.. They were the same guys eating at the table beside us earlier. Ate Leigh literally dragged out of the store. "uwe na nga tayo!" she said.

And as we were walking at the almost deserted carpark, we noticed that the guys are still following us. We got scared, who knows, they maybe kidnappers or serial killer or lunatics. We walked faster. Stupid car, why did it have to be parked far from the entrance? When we finally reached the car, Ate had troubles looking for the key. Oh what a nice day for us.

The guys approached us and one said, "Hello misses! Sorry if we scared you. We mean no harm, gusto ln namin makipagkilala at makiapagkaibigan".. Makipagkilala at makipag-kaibigan?.. Oh that's nice.. Creative really.. Eh un ln pala gusto nila, so why stalk us?.. I hate stalkers. Sure, they are cute but they're not really our type.

Dahil, hinde naman ako mataray, I just stared at them and smiled. My ever so nice cousin naman did the opposite, she greeted them hello, introduced herself and even shook their hands. Hay naku. One guy turned to me and asked, "Ikaw anong name mo? I'm Mike" and he reached out his hand. Being me again, I just stared and smiled at him. Then he said, "Ang ganda ng kamay mo, pede ko ba hawakan!" and he just grabbed my hand. I pulled back. And said, "Get lost!" in a not so friendly tone.

I was trying to be nice to them. I even smiled. I'm just no interested and I dont give my name to strangers kase. My cousin opened the door of the car and I got in. She talked to them for a while and when she got, she told me that the Mike-guy wants to apologize for his rudeness. Apology accepted, but I still don't like him

I just can't believe it really. If a girl smiles at a guy that she doesn't know, does that mean that she's interested in him? What if she's justtrying to be nice or smiling for her is like a.. uhm.. err.. a hobby or something like that?

I learned something from that incident. Never smile at a stranger. He may pick up the wrong signal.

Well, is what I did a bad thing? Am I bad for telling someone to get lost? Now, I feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home