Tuesday, January 31, 2006

secrets revealed.. =p

By secrets I meant those skeletons we hide in our closets. And today I've discovered lots of them. And of course, I've revealed a secret or two.

My first secret wasn't actually revealed by me, and I had no plans on telling the others about it. It is all John's fault. Break time, we ate at Wendy's and the "laglagan" session begun. John started with me. Actually, what he told everybody was not a secret to most, if not all of us anymore. But that specific someone who is there that shouldn't be there. And if there is one person who should not know my secret, it is..err.. that person..(redundant, eh?). But knowing John, though I kicked him secretly, it didn't stopped him from letting my skeleton out from the closet. Then, there was JR's secret and the others, which I wont tell you because though we know it, it is still a secret.=p..

But the revealing of secrets did not stopped there. We went back to eng'g for our IM152 subject. Ms. Jaucian isn't around but she left us a seatwork. While the others are busy answering the seatwork. John, Dash and me extended our bonding moments from Wendy's to the room. And more secrets we're revealed, and my initial reaction was, "bakit?", I dont know why, but that is the very first thing that popped into my mind when... (can't tell you more..=p)..

After IM152 is IT102, Mrs. Lacsamana was absent so our classmates went home. The only ones that are left in the room were John, Dash, me, MJ, Jhapi(who are still on bonding mode). We were talking and laughing together when JR called and told us that Ma'am Lacsamana is on her way up and that we should leave the room immediately. Hala, It was so funny. We were running and hiding like criminals, peeping into corridors just to avoid being seen by Ma'am Lacsamana. After that, we met up with Jamie then we went to Dash's house. It was my first time going to their house. It was so nice and cozy. We did nothing there but laugh and check out boys from friendster and catch up with Jamie's life.. =p.. I got home at around 8:30.. Buti na lang inde ako pinagalitan ni daddy..=)

Here are some of the pictures we took at Dash's house:

Top: MJ, Jamie
Jhapi, Dash, Me and John



This is wacky..=p.. or supposed to be..






ASAN C JOHN???



Really had fun today..=).. Nothing really beats bonding moments with your closest friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home