Wednesday, February 01, 2006

two of the most cliche lines...

"Please give me space.. I need time.."

If you wanted space that much.. then be an astronaut, surely you'll have lots of space. And if you really need time, I'll buy you a watch or a clock. Try harder my dear, be creative and think of something else than those cliche pick up lines.

Went to Katsu's place before going home. He just came back from Singapore. I missed him so much. We did nothing but talk and talk and talk some more, catching up with each others lives. Exchanged stories that made us laugh so hard and after catching our breaths, laugh again. He also told me stories about the cute boys he saw in Singapore. Oh, how I envy him..=).. Told him what Ryoi-chan said to me last night. Katsu got furious. Kats already met Ryoi-chan and back then, Kats even told me that he like Ryoi-chan, and if I somehow dumped him, Kats said, "aagawin ko siya sayo." But now, he feels nothing but rage. Kats asked me why, but how can I answer him, if I don't know why too. Then Kats told me about his new lover, how sweet he was, how understanding, how so handsome and rich and how the guy wont leave him. I said, Ryoi-chan too is sweet, understanding, handsome and rich. Ryoi-chan also promised me that he wont leave me, but.. hay..='(

I feel so sad. I want to know the reason. I dont want to be left in the dark. I want Ryoi-chan to tell me the problem. Kats told me that there is nothing wrong if I talk to Ryoi-chan first. But I dont know what to say. I love Ryoi-chan so much. And I still dont know what to do.

I feel so bad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home