Sunday, February 12, 2006

dead tired..

Just got home and Im oh so tired. Went to our institution for our cwts activity today. It was located somewhere in Araneta. It was a group activity and we merged with Judith's group.

I haven't got any decent sleep yet. Woke up at around 6am because we were supposed at 7am sharp in front of eng'g building. As usual, I was late. I finished preparing at around 645 and I was ready to go when I suddenly remembered that we still don't have a token of appreciation for our institution. So I looked for something simple but useful, under my bed, in my closet, under the study table, behind the computer and the television, and finally I found one hidden among my clothes.. It is a frame with flowers on it. It's already 720 and I still have to wrap it. Kaya aun, nakaalis ako ng house at arounf 740..

Kakahiya, andun na silang lahat. They were just waiting for me. Kaye also took the HS entrance test today. The original plan was, Im going to meet my mom and Kaye at the HS benches and give my dear little sister last minute advices, but I didn't make it on time. Aion, so after their (my groupmates and the other group) long wait, we went to the place na.

The venue wasn't what I expected. Sure, Kevs told me that it was kind of small and wont be able to accomodate us all, but I expected that atleast it would be.. uhh.. somewhat covered, but I think I expected too much. So there we were under the heat of the sun, organizing games for the kids, getting harassed because all the kids wanted to get a price though they didn't won, and maybe if the boys weren't there to somewhat calm the crowd, baka magkaron ng ultra stampede part 2, only it would be in Tatalon.

Anyway, we had fun naman. Marvin Rivera from the other group introduced himself as Sam Milby at sus.. mabenta si Sam. And I'm very grateful that he was there. If he wasn't I wouldn't know what to do. To tell you the truth, I maybe the organizer of the party but Marvin was the one who did all the entertaining, si Argie din pala. Marvin and Argie helped a lot talaga. They were so good in handling the kids and it was them who facilitated the games. Division of labor talaga kame. I was the organizer, Ryan M. and Janos were our photographers, Judith, the guy from CS-A, Ryz and Joey helped in preparing the food and organizing the kids, then Arvin, the other Ryan, the other guy from Engineering helped Marvin and Argie is facilitating the games, and then Ross and Robert prepared the food. Basta, everyone did their part. Tumulong sa games, handing out og give aways basta lahat.

Kinapos nga kame sa candies eh. We didn't expect the number of kids who came when we are already handing out foods ad candies. We started with, uhm, less than 40 kids and we ended up with 50-60 I guess. And in the end, our out reach mission is successful.

Basta, It was a great getting to know each other experience for me. I may not know all the names of the person present there but still everyone cooperated and everyone had fun.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what you get from being so charitable my dear. I'll be missing you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home