Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Let this be a joke..

I didn't go to school today because I'm not feeling well. Well, JR called and told me what happened while I was not around. It seems that they had just checked the test papers in English and IT102. My results in english were satisfactory, atleast I got 70++ out of 90. And I was very happy with it knowing that I did not studied for that subject. But I cannot say that the feeling is mutual for IT102. JR told me that I got a 'very' low score and I was very disappointed. I studied all night for that subject and I dont deserve whatever I got. JR told me that that she did not really saw my paper, just got a glimpse of it and she was not sure whether or not she saw it right. But i dont put on my hopes too high. Damn! I dont know what to do. I dont know if I can pull up my grades in the finals. I dont want to fail. I really dont know what to do. Its okay if I did not study but I did. Waah, tonight I am slightly hysterical, tomorrow I might be suicidal.='(..
Oh God, please help me. I cannot do this, I wish and hope I could. Help me get through this. ='(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home