Saturday, January 21, 2006

hell week's over! at last!

Just finished my last two exams today. Whew! Thank God, its done. And compared to the other exam days, I did better today, I just wish I did my best..='(..
I screwed up in most of my exams, if not all of them='(. But I think I did well in English. And maybe in accounting and IT103. I know it was my fault, I did not study enough. I mean, I did not study at all. Just browse through my notes and voila! its sleeping time fo me. Promise, I'll try to do better in the finals and focus more on my studies. I dont want to fail any of my subjects, that's just do unacceptable.
Anyway, after the exams. John and I wento to 168. Wala lang, nagpasama lang si John. He was going to attend debut later this day, eh gusto niya mag-iraon ng buhok, malandin lalake. So, he bought an hair iron there. Mas mura nga naman. Sandali lang kame, I have to go home early because I'll be going to Bulacan at ihahatid ako ni daddy.
Wala lang, just fell like celebrating kase at last, examinations week is over. And I still have two days before I see failing marks in my test papers. Kaya hangga't may oras! Be happy! Because I know, after Hell week, judgment week follows..='(..
Do you think I'll fail my exams?? Do you??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home