Monday, January 23, 2006

Final GK day!

Atlast! Today was our final day at the GK site in Tandang Sora.

We needed to be at the site at "exactly" 8am. So I woke up at around 6:30am, I finished preparing by 7 and left the house. And oh, have I told you that I was in my mom's house in Bulacan.=)..
I was supposed to meet Jhapi, Ayna and Lolo in McDonald's Mindanao avenue, at about 7am. But knowing Lolo, I assumed that he would be late. And i was right, he texted me at around 7:15 and said that he would be late because he is just leaving the house. If we want, we could leave him and go straight to the GK site. But I told him that I myself is just leaving the house so I would be late too and we'll just wait for him. And because I'll be coming from Bulacan and he will be from somewhere in qc, I thought that for the first time, he'll be there at the meeting place before I arrive. But how wrong I was. When I arrived at Mcdonald's it was already past 8. BUt he still wasn't there. Only Jhapi was there and I also saw Jermin and Marc. As it was our last day in the GK site, it would be their(Marc and Jermin's) first. They just ordered a take-out because they were required to bring packed lunch.
Jhapi was eating pancakes when I saw him and then I had this sudden craving for pancakes too, so I ordered some for myself. Ayna came after I finished eating my pancakes, still, there is no Lolo. So, I called him and asked him where he was. I told him that I thought he'd be there earlier because we just came out of the house at the same time and I came from Bulacan. Sabe ba naman niya, "Papunta na ako. Dito na ako west ave.".. Could you please tell me how far is West ave from their house and an hour passed before he reached that place? Well, It was Lolo we're talking about anyway.
So, even in our last day we are late. But its okay, we didn't do anything because too many people is already at the site and there's nothing much to do anymore unlike the last weeks.
After that, we went to SM north to have our lunch at Kenny Roger's then we watched "Ako Legal Wife". I really wanted to see that since MMFF opened but I had no time, finally i saw it! It was funny, especially Zsazsa. I think she deserved the award for Best Actress in her perfomance in that movie. (she won best actress, right?) Then we waited for Alu, and Ralph and then we went home. Well, only Ayna and me went home together. Ralph met with her mom at SM north and Lolo and Alu took the fx.
It was a tiring day and Im super sleepy now. But it's okay. I was happy naman.

MOOD:
"OH HAPPY DAY!"=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home